Friday 9 March 2007

Say something funny

So you know how I trained as a clown? (What do you mean, I never told you that? Oh stories, dear readers, stories yet to come...)

Well, red noses are dear to my heart. And so is funny. And so are people trying very hard to make money for things they believe in. Which is why I am shouting from the rooftops:

VISIT MIKE AT TROUBLED DIVA NOW!

He is doing a lovely clever. He is compiling a book for Red Nose Day entitled "Shaggy Blog Stories: a collection of amusing tales from the UK blogosphere" (grand isn't it).

And he is asking for our funny posts! To send them to him and then they go in the book! What a Lovely Clever!

Oh visit him dearests, do, and get your funnies in a lovely clever book.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I'm not funny - but you are. Which have you sent to him?
x

Miss Tickle said...

Dearest Carloline, I sent him nothing for I do not feel I could compete with the real funnies of this blog land. But thank you. I feel happy. x