Monday 29 January 2007

A Question.

There was a thing that I was going to ask you all. I thought of it on the bus.

"Yes!" I thought. "What a lovely thing to ask all my nice readers!" Then I settled back into listening to Nick Cave.

I have forgotten the thing.

I am foolish.

So, instead I am going to ask, is there anything you would like to tell me? Anything at all?

I will tell you that yesterday I had my first panic attack for, well, some months, and I dribbled. I have had many and varied panic attacks before, but I have never dribbled. It was intriguing.

4 comments:

Holly Finch said...

thanks for passing by my place...and thanks for reading even though it was hard...so glad you made it...& i will too!

how can so many bloody doctors be wrong?!

oh & i think the sponsor a word idea is fab!hx

Anonymous said...

It was an appetising panic attack perhaps?

Anonymous said...

It will be all right.

x

Miss Tickle said...

Thank you Holly, and damn those doctors!

Hello Ariel! Maybe it was because I hadn't had one for so long and was just gagging at the thought...

Andre, as always, x