Friday 12 January 2007

Things you would like to try.

Tell me things you would like to try.

I would like to try hang-gliding. Or one of those microlite things that buzz.

Also, and in a completely unrelated way, on my lunch break yesterday I looked out of the window. I could see into a school. A group of teenage girls sat having their lunch. One of them unwrapped her sandwiches, took the clingfilm and plastered it carefully over her face then sat for a while.

I thought this was unlikely behaviour for a teenage girl.

I am drinking hot chocolate.

7 comments:

Miss Tickle said...

I am leaving my own comment as a test.
I can'r bear the anticipation.

Miss Tickle said...

Or type apparently.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to try Bosnian food and learn a new language [Japanese or Chinese].

Anonymous said...

Did she try to eat her lunch through her clingfilm and end up with chewed-up food dribling out onto her clothes?

If I were to put clingfilm on my face I would cough, or try to sing loud enough to make it explode and make my face go all fish-eyey.

Miss Tickle said...

Andre: What is Bosnian food?

Mr Tiger: That is because you are a scientist.

Anonymous said...

I do not know Miss Tickle ... that is why I wish to try it.

Miss Tickle said...

Mr Andre, you are very wise.