Wednesday 7 March 2007

Just awful

Oh how I wish I could be cheery for you my dearest readers, but the fact is, I am feeling awfully pants.

I did not die. This is good. But I am still coughing away as if my insides were simply dying to come out and have a look around.

Nothing terrible has happened. So why do I feel weighed down by big weighty things? My heart is sinking towards my toes.

*sigh*

Maybe it is The Recovery Blues.

And to be honest, I am still extremely cross that the theatre are keeping my money. It is a bitter pill to swallow (especially when I have a sore throat). And they have given us an absolutely RUBBISH deal on the box office split for the development, which would mean that even if we sold all the seats, we would still only get £500.

OH POO.

It is all just awful.

6 comments:

Timbo said...

Indeed. Poo, poo, and thrice poo.

If anyone anywhere had kept a large sum of MY MONEY that was in aid of doing a VERY GOOD THING I would be feeling ill too.

I feel your pain!

Miss Tickle said...

Why thank you Timbo. And sorry. For the pain.

Anonymous said...

what you need is a trip to the circus

Caroline said...

Can't you come up with another option. I'm sorry - that sounds crap, but why not post what you need on here and see if anyone comes up with anything?

Feeling poo is not good honey x

Miss Tickle said...

Andre. I would love a trip to the circus. *sigh*

Oh loveliest Caroline, another option. Really it is possible to make it into a positive thing, even if it doesn't get my 1,500 back. We can use it to garner Positive Interest in the plays towards a full production later in the year, we are trying to think of Clever Ways to raise money on the night, and all that sort of stuff.

Maybe I will do a post about the Arts and things and why it is tricky.

Anonymous said...

Oh poor Miss Tickle! i'm sorry you feel poo! i think we should all sing and dance to make the poo go away!


i know that sounds crazy but it always works for me...xxx