Thursday 14 June 2007

A flying visit

*rushes in breathlessly*

Hello!

Sorry, I've been rushing. Doing a show you know. Being a director an' all.

I was weeing in my knickers at the beginning of the week (from fear, you understand, not from, well, incontinence or indeed, preference) but now, I am getting into my stride and Having Some Ideas.

It is good.

And really I just wanted to say hello and that I haven't forgotten you.

"Hello!"

Also, there was another thing, which was linked with Simon Cowell in some way (hello Caroline, Author!) but I have forgotten it.

Maybe I will remember.

At some point.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*waves back* hello! Good to see you having a good time!

Michelle said...

Good, dood, you mustn't forget us while you are Having Some Ideas ;)

Unknown said...

hullo miss tickle.

tell me this: in the end, was it worth it doing the plays earlier this year or not?

Miss Tickle said...

Rachel I am having a good time. It's ace innit.

Meesha I won't forget you! I promise.

Hello Edvard. It was worth doing the plays earlier this year. I mean, it depends how you measure worth and all that, but I did work that I was proud of and that people enjoyed. I don't know if I would really say it was worth the financial loss, but given that that was going to happen anyway, I think we made the best of it. And now we are in a much stronger position to do a full production of them. At some point. Maybe.

Caroline said...

Remember! Remember!

Did you get his autograph for me and you have just forgotten to tell me????????

(please let that be it. Please)