Friday 13 July 2007

Oh please tell me I'm not a perv.

I am a grown woman.

(Despite being five foot one. I am grown. I used to be smaller and so this is proof if proof is needed.)

So. I am an adult. I am rushing up faster than I would like towards 30. I am grown up.

So can someone please tell me why I fancy the boy who plays Ron Weasley?

Plus, he has ginger hair (this does not actually matter to me, but I know some of you out there are ginger-ist. You big conventionally-attractive fascists.)

More importantly, he has a face that looks a bit like it was hastily assembled by someone with exceptionally large hands.

Harry Potter was ace.

But then I would say that.

I fancy the boy who plays Ron Weasley.

Dear me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh good god almighty.

I worry. I really do.

Miss Tickle said...

I am a perv! Oh god. What are the next steps?

(Caroline fancies Simon Cowell. Surely this is worse? Sorry Caroline...)

Angela-la-la said...

It's not being ginger with a playdoh face that puts me off him, it's his name.

Could you really live with being Mrs Rupert Grint? Eep!

Also, Daniel Radcliffe's torso in a fitted tee blinded me to anyone/thing else.

Miss Tickle said...

Angie, I know. It's the Grint that is realy the nail in the coffin.

Now Daniel Radcliffe, as built as the young thing is, I really find far too earnest for anything. Anything vaguely attractive anyway.

Jo Beaufoix said...

Wierd, but I get the Rupert Grint thing.
I think he has nice lips and just looks kind of cheeky.

I'm sure this is very wrong as I am 32, but he's got something...

Miss Tickle said...

Hooray Jo! I am so pleased! He is 19, so it's not entirely terrible. I think it is the cheeky bit that gets me too. And the shaggy hair.