Wednesday 1 August 2007

Who nose what to do? (Do you see what I did? A-HA-HA-HA!)

I am suffering from smelly feet.

I do not know whether this is a wise thing to share with you as I am well aware that most of you are desperately in love with me, or at the very least lust, and this will off-put you forever.

It's a chance I'll have to take.

I am perplexed! Perplexed I say!

I have never suffered from smelly feet before! Not even once! In my whole life!

Hub thinks it is to do with not wearing socks, but I am firmly on the side of blaming a particular pair of shoes. They are my work shoes. I wear them when I am pretending to be business-like and such. But the overpowering foot-odour tends to knock the business-like stuff on the head. Quite hard.

Oh tell me dear ones, what can I do?
I do not know whether leather or pu;*
I cannot tell
If the ghastly smell
Is from my feet, or from the shoe.


*curtsies*

*Pu. It is a man-made material from which cheapy shoes are crafted.

2 comments:

Angela-la-la said...

I absolutely will not think of you having smelly feet so it simply has to be the shoes.

Miss Tickle said...

Why thank you Angie. I am inclined to agree with you.