Saturday 3 November 2007

Things that have happened: 2

Lady things. Really annoying lady things. I am not un-self-aware and I have some compunction about sharing ickyness with others so I will not go into detail, but I cannot emphasise too clearly REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING.

I painted an ark.

I shouted at yoof.

I became addicted to, of all things, a computer game. When wandering the streets of Brighton I am now scrutinising everyone whose path I cross and considering if they are hungry, need to go to the toilet or could do with a slightly more pumping social life.

I bought a banjo. A banjo ukulele. For my father's 60th birthday. My father looks like John Peel crossed with a garden gnome. It is going to be brilliant.

That is all. Life has not been totally thrilling. Tomorrow I may cause some kind of public hoo-hah to keep me interested. Any ideas, as always, gratefully received and thoughtfully considered.

3 comments:

Jon said...

Trying to get 'down and dirty' with the pigeons usually works well.

Good luck.

Michelle said...

Are you still involved in the theatre as much now that you have moved?

I, too, have gotten addicted to a video game after a long, long time of not playing them.

Let us know how the public hoo-ha went, if it went, that is.

Anonymous said...

oh! well, please have a nice cup of tea, if possible. it might not sort things out, but it might make a bit of an "ahh, tea" moment.