Friday 7 December 2007

It is my birthday!

Shower me with birthday wishes!

I am not one of these "don't make a fuss" types. Make a fuss! A big fuss! I was born on this day some years ago! It is a cause for celebration!

The day thus far has brought a slightly concerning lack of enormous presents. I am aware, however, that there are still some hours left to go.

My hope continues to burn like a little bright birthday candle.

The sort that people blow out on birthday cakes.

When it is their birthday.

Like it is mine today!

Gosh, I do not know if I can cope with all the excitement.

11 comments:

fiona said...

happy birthday! happy birthday! happy birthday from my desk in Dublin. in fact, from everyone in Ireland (I speak for them all, when I say we wish you a wonderful day). Hurray!

Miss Tickle said...

Thank you loveliest Fiona. The people of Ireland are so generous, are they not? xx

Michelle said...

Happiest of birthdays!! Hope it's a great one, even if there are fewer presents then there should be.

Anna Pickard said...

Happy birthday!


There are, no word of a lie, literally hundreds of people out on the streets of Brighton tonight celebrating your birthday. At least I assume that's what they're doing. They're really drunk, anyway.

Eloise said...

Happy Birthday Miss Tickle! I have just discovered your blog via the lovely anna (above) and I shall definitely be reading in future. Good luck with the enormous presents!

Angela-la-la said...

Oh great big fluffly pink happies to you! Mwah!

Miss Tickle said...

Thank you thank you everybody! You are all LOVELY. Yes you are. Oh yes you are.

And hello Eloise! How nice to have you.

I just saw The Golden Compass. It was good. It had bears.

Caroline said...

Hope you had a rather fabulous day. Mine is next week, so we are practically twins.
Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
x

Jon said...

Happy belated birthday!

You're not going to believe this but my birthday was on August 5th. If you were to be born 4 months and 2 days earlier we would have been born on the same day!

Freaky or what?

Miss Tickle said...

Cas, I knew it, I just knew it. xx

John, that is extraordinary. I fell off my chair.

Peach said...

Hope you had a fabulous day X