Monday 7 April 2008

Tiddly-pom
















It snowed.

By the sea.

Which to be honest was a little weird.

And made me feel glum. I really wanted to feel excited, and I was excited for about ten minutes.

Until I got glum.

(Because mostly I was wondering where Spring is.)

If you are prone to the wintry blues then snow in April is not strictly A Good.

Also, I am drowning in work.

DROWNING I say!

Also, I went to a conference!

This is only exciting because I haven't been to one before. And because it was in Exeter. Where it is sunny.

And I talked to academics from everywhere in the world about how theatre is, like, totally a force for good man.

Then we went to the pub.

Conferences are quite good. Innit.

PS. I know I am not being a very sociable blogger at the moment. I am sorry for my lack of presence on your lovely pages. It is simply the drowning you see. The drowning.

1 comment:

XXYXX said...

Awww you got all conferenced up in Exeter. I was there the year before last at this time too, talking about how psychotherapy is, like, totally a force for good, man. And then going to the bar.

Love conferences. You meet some lovely like minds there (and in my jammy case, my sweetheart). But even without true love, wine and excitable conversation is a delight too.