Monday 30 June 2008

Dithering

I would like to say sorry for not being a more committed and generally present blogger.


I have been quite busy, with some amount of being weird in the head.

As well as the upcoming sad, last week my granny had a heart attack, her second in a month and a half, and is in hospital. My mum has also been all weird in the head (obviously a hereditary trait) and told me I couldn't go back to see granny because she was too busy.

Not granny, mum.

Which was strange.

And then I have been all worried about what I am going to do over the summer because school is, as they say, "out" and so my time is, as they also say, and rightly, for it is an accurate use of the word, "free". Which I understand that most people would think is lovely and glorious and relaxing, but which I find alarmingly empty and open-ended.

I am sometimes not very good at being on my own.

For days.

So I have been trying to work out what to do. And coming up with nothing at all. And trying to register with temp agencies, only to be told by women with strange sing-songy voices that there isn't even any telesales.

NOT EVEN TELESALES!

Which I would be useless at in any case.

(This was meant a be a post about alcohol. Oh well, another day.)

And the other thing is that we are very poor due to a number of issues involving hub not being very good with money, or indeed tax, or, for that matter, fees. So at this point in time a bit of extra income would be really Very Helpful.

Oh I am all of a dither.

Dithery dithery dither.

It is sunny though. And that is nice.

4 comments:

Barb McMahon and Alan Mailloux said...

Things must be very bad, indeed, if a post that is supposed to be about alcohol has, in fact, no alcohol at all....

I hope that your Granny is feeling better soon. And that things get better for you, too.

Angela-la-la said...

You said there would be alcohol!

Never mind, I still love you to little mint balls.

Angela-la-la said...

Knickers. In my haste to be amusing I forgot to send my very best wishes to your gran. And your mum. And, obviously, you.

x

Miss Tickle said...

Barb and Angie, thank you both. And I promise that alcohol will follow shortly.