Friday 9 March 2007

Boys on buses

I was on a bus (tell me if you've heard this somewhere before). I had chosen, unusually for me as I am somewhat short of stature, to sit downstairs. I did not know where I was going and wanted to be able to leap to my feet and off the bus at a moment's notice.

I digress.

I was sitting there desperately trying not to murder the woman next to me who was humming not totally under her breath but not out loud either. And sitting on me a bit. We pulled into a bus stop.

At the bus stop was a youth. You get them in London. He was wearing a baseball cap and his ear was pierced and he had some facial hair.

As I said, a youth.

He was also wearing baggy jeans.

Now I am quite partial to a bit of baggy in the jeans area, I like the way the jeans graze the bottoms of chaps rather than clinging. But if you add the facial hair/earring/baseball cap factors, I think you will guess we are not talking casual-bottom-grazing jeans.

And he had lost his ticket.

He was doing The Ticket Search, the one that frantically goes through all the available clothing orifices.

But his jeans were baggy.

And just when I thought, well, golly, I say, do you know, I think it's possible that they're going to come down, they slid swiftly over his hips and, and, and... well I can hardly bear to say it but

I saw his willy.

It was peeking out the side.

Only a flash mind you.

He obviously felt air because he immediately turned away from the bus and ceased hunting for his ticket, yanking his jeans up in a strangely abrupt manner.

What is it with me and boys on buses?

13 comments:

Cheerful One said...

I sat on the train on the way home tonight and looked at a man's pants. His stupid baggy tracksuit bottoms were pulled so low that you could see most of his bum encased in thin Calvin Kleins.

I mention it because it's a slightly less distressing mental image ;)

Anonymous said...

lol miss tickle, yes what IS it with you and boys on buses? do they tend to show you their willies? why do I get the feeling you didn't find the experience too distressing? lol

the other day I went into a music shop in Harrogate and the guy stacking the shelves with cds and dvds had the top of his trousers litterally where his bottom ended and his whole bum stuck out with a comic book story. no idea what it was about, I didn't want to look too closely, but he didn't seem too bothered...

Angela-la-la said...

Oh Miss Tickle, you must ride buses more often!

(I hope you have submitted this to Mike? I am still giggling now)

Anonymous said...

When I [finally] move to London. I shall steer well clear of buses.

Anonymous said...

hhhhmmm you're encounters on buses seem really exciting! you must attract the "fallout boys"* i wish i did. :P

*did you get my little joke?? :D

Anonymous said...

hhhhmmm you're encounters on buses seem really exciting! you must attract the "fallout boys"* i wish i did. :P

*did you get my little joke?? :D

Timbo said...

Everything about that is just plain wrong.

Caroline said...

Fabulous.
;-)

I'm still giggling.
x

Mr Farty said...

Haha you said willy.

Miss Tickle said...

Hello everyone! Sorry I have been away, it has been a bit busy.

I want to assure you that I do not go around pulling boys' trousers down or purposefully looking for willies (snigger).

Thank you.

x

Anonymous said...

hurrah!

I was fretting a bit - in a not really that fussed manly way.

Ordinary Girl said...

Too, too funny!!!

(I have to admit to being old enough to think the new jeans tied completely underneath bum cheeks look is just daft. Not to mention never quite knowing how they keep them up!!)

lady miss marquise said...

I never got the chance to see willies on London buses...

Mayhaps you just have willy karma?!