Monday 30 April 2007

90% sure

Good day my lovelies, if it is a good day, which frankly I'm absolutely certain of since I'm not temping and am wearing flip-flops.

And yes that is my usual measure of what's, as they say, hot and what's, oh-Lord-why-did-I-bother, not.

So. Brighton. Was lovely! Hoorah! Hub liked it a lot, although he did keep saying "We have to remember that this is a nice sunny day and we have money. What would it be like in the rain with three pounds."

In response I skipped and gadded and cried "Look at the sea!"

So we are thinking that at the end of July we will pack all the accumulated nonsense into containing items and fly from the city of London, with the weird cat mewing behind us. We will be like Dick Whittington in reverse.

I do, of course, have to find a job. Does anyone know about jobs in Brighton?

What else...?

I am reading scripts. They are not very good (I was going to say rubbish, and then stopped myself, but now I have told you anyway. Today I have the typing equivalent of verbal diarrhoea. Which is trickier to spell than you think it is going to be).

Maybe I will direct radio plays!

(Must find out about radio plays).

*skips off to sit outside*

("Phew," say readers. "That was a bit much.")

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's all that sea air! it gets to the head and makes you giddy. it's worse than alcohol that! xxx Rachel

Anonymous said...

You are so dramatic!

Angela-la-la said...

It's lovely to read a good day.

In the words of someone very 80's and now deceased, never too much.