Sunday 1 April 2007

Slightly dazed.

Hello everybody.

Sorry I have been gone for such a long time.

Theatre has stolen me!

It is good because I am working. I like it.

But I will only be working for another week, then it's back to temping.

*sigh*

And I'm sad to tell you I didn't get the Billy Elliot job. They employed someone who had more experience with children. To be honest, I don't really mind. It has a positive side too, like I won't be tied to one thing for a year and a half. I'll be able to keep doing my own work. And I won't have to watch the same show about 3000 times.

So I'm okay about it.

Today I am hungover. It is rubbish. I do not recommend it.

But fishfinger sandwiches help.

Yum.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hullo miss tickle. how cool that you went for it, though. never mind the billy elliot job, you have bigger fish to fry/write/eat in sandwiches.

really pleased for you though. oh and it's nice to have you back!

Ordinary Girl said...

Quite a little fish finger sandwich revolution going on in Blogland right now!

Caroline said...

Hi x

Anxious said...

Mmmmm, fish finger sandwiches...

With or without cheese?
What sauce, if any?

I would be torn between ketchup and mayo...

Stop talking about food, goddammit!

Anonymous said...

both!!! mmmm cheese fish fingers ketchup and mayo!!!! yuuuummmmm! nice to see you in blogland Miss Tickle!

Anonymous said...

okay i just read that back and it sounds discusting but it tastes soooo good!

Anonymous said...

I got drunk too! It was great. I was sick in a dustbin.

x

Timbo said...

Oh God, I'm with Anx - fish finger sandwiches sound bloody lovely. Shit, well at least I know what I'll be having for din-dins tonight.

Angela-la-la said...

When they say 'experience with children' I think they meant 'experience of stage parents' and you have had a lucky esccape!

WB, honeypie xx

Miss Tickle said...

Hello everyone! Hooray!

I had them with tomato ketchup. And next time I might have them with cheese (thanks anx).

Hub had his with fried egg. Is this weird?

(FB I think you might be right...)

xxx