Tuesday 3 April 2007

Things I Like

1) Fishfinger sandwiches
2) That outraged face people do
3) When someone's hair is tufty on the back from where they have slept on it
4) Yellow
5) Surprising art in public places
6) The Weird Cat
7) The sea
8) The feeling of carpet beneath bare feet
9) Snuggling
10) Putting lip balm on dry lips
11) New leaves
12) The ukelele
13) Buttons (a lot)
14) My dad's beard
15) Running smooth things in the gap between my fingers
16) Kissing soft kisses
17) Being woken up by sunshine
18) TEA
19) Bonfire smoke
20) Swings
21) People with colourful bags
22) My hub

6 comments:

Angela-la-la said...

Cor! I'm number 21 :)

(although number 16 is my absolute favourite)

Anonymous said...

and snow

Anxious said...

When I was little, I had a special blanket with a satin edge so that I could do number 15 whilst sucking my thumb...

Ms Melancholy said...

Fishfinger sandwiches! And crisp sandwiches. Too good x

Miss Tickle said...

FB: See? I knew I liked you!

Mr Andre, new snow. Yes.

Anx, so did I!

Ms M: Are you suggesting they go together? xx

Ms Melancholy said...

Ooh, yes!