Friday 25 May 2007

And also (although this comes first)

Caroline and Stray have been doing a meme. A clever one. And although I haven't strictly been tagged (Caroline did tag everyone, which I have a sneaking suspicion is not how these things are meant to work, but frankly, hoorah! For rule-breaking an' that) I liked it a lot so did it.

Type "your name" and "needs" into Google.

I was astonished to find:

"Your search - "miss tickle needs" - did not match any documents."

!

I need nothing!

How liberating!

I shall cast off the shackles of this material existence! And become a nun! Or a monk! Or a wondering nomad! Or some such.

PS. If I do it with my first name, for of course it is my surname which is Tickle, I discover that what I need most of all is your backing to beat the scourge. Which can only be utterly as it should be.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

sounds reasuring ;)

Miss Tickle said...

Meesha hello! How nice to see you! It is reassuring isn't it? This morning I did hub, and was surprised to dscover that he needs a personal stylist to add to his team of Orwellian scientologists. He's managed to keep that a secret.

Caroline said...

You have my backing to beat the scourge. Of course.

xxx

Anonymous said...

and mine!

Miss Tickle said...

Why thank you both. I feel much braver now.