Tuesday 22 May 2007

Disapproval and Outrage

Hooraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

I feel better!

No snarling, no grumping, no one-minute-this and the-next-minute-that.

It is a relief.

I am still being wary and watchful (a bit) but I can feel the weight and haze of hormones have lifted.

PHEW.

Now obviously I do not want this blog to turn into a blog about lady-things, but I just want to take a small moment to register my Disapproval and even Outrage that such things exist.

There.

All over.

Tra la laaa

*skips away*

PS. How are you?
PPS. I'm moving to Brighton, did I mention? In July actually.
PPPS. Job suggestions still gratefully received. What do you think about being a teaching asssistant?

6 comments:

Angela-la-la said...

Hooray for lifting of lady doom laden things but, more important that that...

you would be the best teaching assistant in the world! I can completely picture you amongst kids, making connections and getting concepts across whilst making time for giggling.

Anonymous said...

oh congrats! isn't it weird how one womens 'lady-things' go away anothers come three days early???? ggrr.
yeyy brighton!!!
teaching assistant sounds pretty damn good! does it pay well! not that money is the main thing of course.... of course. ahem. what?

andre said...

PPPS. Artiste's Muse

Miss Tickle said...

FB: Thank you, I am looking into it... I'll keep you updated.

Rachel: It is not well-paid. But it is paid, and that is a step up.

Dearest Mr A: The last I knew of it, I was Artiste's ladder-holder, have I been promoted?

andre said...

yes you now have top job. well done.

Miss Tickle said...

MY GOD! I need to thank so many people... my cat... actually that's all.

I am deeply moved.