Sunday 20 May 2007

Sharing

So.

I know I have not mentioned it explicitly before, but I have done a sort of oblique-type sideways referral (sneakily). It is the old "lows" thing. I have suffered from them for a number of years. And I take little pill-shaped doodahs every day to help me fight them.

Of late, I have been feeling better. And with the approval of both GP and therapist (lord how I wish I didn't have to say that word) I have cut down on one of the pill-shaped doodahs.

And I have turned into a snarling, mood-swinging old bitch.

*sigh*

Now it has, unfortunately co-incided with lady-time.

It is possible that the snarling is entirely a lady-issue.

But maybe not.

I am going to be patient and wait another week to see if it balances out a bit.

Maybe it will ease up?

I hope so.

I hope you do not mind my sharing this with you.

x

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smiles, thinks of something nice to say...

sees the word 'lady-time'

runs for life


xx

Anonymous said...

ignore andre, get all the snarling and moodswinging out of your system! Then you will feel much better! xxx

Angela-la-la said...

*empathises*

Miss Tickle said...

Dearest Mr A, I can only apologise. Please do come back. I will not always be talking about the *whispers* periods.

Rachel: you could well be right. I do feel a bit better today. Although hub is looking a bit bruised and battered!

Ang: xxx

Ms Melancholy said...

Ooh yes, I'm all for a bit of therapeutic snarling. Go for it hon.

fiona said...

Yes! More snarling! And hope that lowering doodah doses doesn't make them lowers. But hurray that of late you have been feeling better! Hurray for GPs and therapists and bruised hubs!

Miss Tickle said...

Ms M: I have snarled! And I feel better again!

Loveliest Fiona hurray and hooray and hoorah! I feel better today (and yesterday too) so I am PLEASED.