Friday 10 August 2007

My arse.

I am going to Devon. In one hour and nine minutes. It is exciting.

It is also a bit strange.

Good.

But strange.

You see the last time I went to this place in Devon was ten years ago with a group of my very dearest friends after we had finished our A levels.

It is a sort of ten year anniversary.

(I am a bit apprehensive. This is mostly because the weekend might involve swimming and therefore people who last saw me semi-naked at 18 seeing me semi-naked now which let me assure you, is a very different kettle of fish.)

Oh semi-nudity! And its friend, accompanying dreadful anxiety!

I like my friends. I hope they like me enough not to be put off by the sight of my arse. (Not naked arse. I do not want to lose them forever.)

I will let you know how I get on.

(On the plus side, sea! Again! That's three times in a month! A bit like it will be when we move by the sea. Only less often. Not sure that was really worth including.)

5 comments:

bedshaped said...

Your freinds are probably thinking exactly the same things.
About themselves I mean, not about you.
I'm raising a glass of very cheap wine to you having a really nice reunion/anniversary thingy.

Angela-la-la said...

Bedshaped is correct, every one of friend's arses will be ten years larger and lower too, worry not!

Anonymous said...

Exactly. Except for the ones that will look better after 10 years. :)

Oh, that's not helpful, is it.

Caroline said...

I am most curious as to what you are doing/have been doing. Do tell ...
x

Miss Tickle said...

Bedshaped, hello! And cheap wine is always the very best...

Angie, you are right. And clever.

Bohemienne, the boys look better. Some of them. I do not know what this means.

Cas, very soon, there will be a post. With Details, no less. x