Tuesday 2 October 2007

I cannot think of a title. So there.

I am sorry for the radio silence. I am a Bad Blogger. Naughty Miss T.

It is all the new stuff, you see. Everywhere! New! It is very exciting. I am doing a lot of frolicking. And just as much chasing of the Bill People.

Damn the Bill People.

And also the Estate Agents.

Grr.

Have you heard tell of this song "I like all the girls"?

It is not a great masterpiece.

But yesterday, in a shop, a small girl was dancing to it.

She was very sweet.

Her father said, "Angel, stop that now."

I thought, "Angel. Blimey."

The little girl (Angel) stopped. And thought.

Then she started dancing again.

And singing.

"Daddy likes all the girls. Daddy likes all the girls."

I did a sort of a cross between a snigger and a chuckle.

I do not know what you would call it.

Snickle?

I liked it.

5 comments:

Angela-la-la said...

Oh! When you said the Bill people I thought you meant the police! You can take the girl out of the east end...

And, while I'm tsking, how can anyone name a child Angel and then complain when they dance in shops?

Ms Melancholy said...

Couldn't agree more with Angela-la-la: you name your kid Angel and before you know it she'll be doing numbers from Bugsy Malone and saying 'look at me! look at me!' in an attention seeking fashion. Snickling is good, by the way x

Caroline said...

Oh it's good to snickle!
x

Jon said...

Snickle...yeah it kind of works but I'd be more tempted to describe it as a chugger. In fact I am chuggering to myself right now.

Chugger is actually a listed definition in the good old Oxfords English dictionary*.

"Chugger - to chuckle and snigger at a person or object simultaneously".

*This is a complete lie. I'm lying. Really badly.

Miss Tickle said...

Angie you are totally right. But not about the bill people. I wish I could do accents with typing, but I will not attempt such things. xxx

Ms M I love Bugsy Malone. LOVE.

Caroline snickle to your heart's content.

John, well hello! I was so almost fooled. Damn your cunning hide.