Tuesday 22 January 2008

Important questions

The whole horrible thing has had a good. (Just the one so far, but frankly, I think even one is pretty impressive).

Being pregnant meant that I had to come off the little pills which have helped to keep me cheery (I say little, one of them was fucking enormous and like swallowing a sausage every night. That came out a lot ruder than I was going for.)

Now I am no longer pregnant, I am still off the little pills. Even though not being pregnant has made me sad, I have remained firm. In a weepy sort of a way.

Anyway. They had a sedative effect. The pills. And now, I am considerably less sleepy. This is generally good, apart from when hub is trying to go to sleep. At night. Like people do.

My point is, if you could have only one of the following for you life, which would it be?

Falkor

Gizmo

or

Ludo?

Hub would rather have Ludo. At least I think that's what he said. Although it could have been "Shut the fuck up and go to sleep."

5 comments:

Angela-la-la said...

Falkor, no question. He could fly me around and I'd never be late anywhere again!

I hope you regain your equilibrium soon, darling. Don't rush yourself though!

Caroline said...

Gizmo.
I had a similar discussion last night, but Makka Pakka was in my list too. Sleeping is for other people.

And, tiny steps is the way.
x

Miss Tickle said...

Angie, I entirely agree. I big flying fluffy dog creature seems irresistible to me.

Caroline, I can see the appeal of Gizmo. Instead, we thought we would try to teach the weird cat to sing.

And I'm taking care and having loads of baths and treats and stuff. Occasionally weepy, but not in an uncontrollable way. x

Jon said...

Ha! :)

Michelle said...

Falkor, of course!

I, too, have come off the little pills (we call them Happy Pills at our house), at least for a while. I had trouble finding a variety that didn't leave me feeling like I was sleepwalking through the day.

Glad to hear you're standing firm :)