Monday 11 February 2008

ALSO!

I have been tagged by a dog!

It is exciting.

So a very special Six Random Things About Me Meme (which I like because it looks like you are really self-obsessed at the end of the sentence.)

Ahem.

1). I have started reading Don Quixote four times and have never finished. Or even got past page 30. Ish.

2). I am strangely and a little freakily good at a game called Set which is a card game in which one must spot visual patterns. I am so good at it that hub told me he no longer fancied me.

3). I pronounce "tooth" "tuth".

4). My eyes change colour depending on external factors like light and stuff.

5). I have never seen One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. For I am a big scaredy pants.

6). I do not like parsnips. At all. Not even a bit. Yesterday one snuck into my pie and I spat it out onto my plate even though I am a lady.

Woo woo woo!

Memememememememememe!

Now I must tag people. Like all good taggy games. I am on. And I must pass it on. So:

Angie, John, Meesha, Cheerful, Anx and Katy.

10 comments:

Anxious said...

Oooh! I haven't been tagged in a while... erm... thanks! ;o)

Miss Tickle said...

Hello lovely Anx, hope you don't mind...

Jon said...

Why hello there, that was a sneaky tag which I have just spotted. I shall get onto it soon!

Katy Newton said...

TAGGLED! I shall do later this week.

Anonymous said...

that is a very good list of random things! how excellent.

Stray said...

Lovely Miss Tickle, I have eyes of subtly different colours, which I cunningly disguise by using my remarkably contrasting non-matching eyebrows.

Symmetry is for wimps I say!

Little Ruby is most pleased that you took up her tag, however she may leave home shortly as I suspect I am already addicted to SET. Ms Melancholy says she will never play it with me :(

Sx

Anonymous said...

Parsnips = sneaky bastards pretending to be potatoes. Never trust a vegetable you can't make chips out of, that's what I say.

Ms Melancholy said...

I am very, very scared by this strange game of SET. It is making Stray oddly excitable, and I shall probably have to leave home with Ruby if she tries to make me play it with her. I shall blame it all on you, Miss Tickle, if I end up homeless. Be warned.

Miss Tickle said...

Stray and Ms M, it is a beautiful game. Let it bless your home, let it in.

Anxious said...

My six things