Wednesday 28 May 2008

Smiley. (And with a cat sitting on me, although that is not connected.)

I am feeling rather warm and glowy.

The dynamic and dramatic bobo (I still haven't worked out how to do his special squiggles) has written a post about what each of his blogroll means to him.

(What a lovely idea.)

And I am feeling all affirmed and pleased and also a little bit bashful.

But mostly pleased.

Very pleased.

It is so nice when people are nice. And also when they are open and generous and giving and authentically ace.

Y'know?

In other news, I am considering the purchase of a piece of art which claims that "Tea revives you" (do not all rush there and buy it, for there might be none left for me!)

And also, I am quite damp.

And thirdly, have I ever told you the story of how hub and I met? (I could not remember, and my tagging system is entirely not a system at all.)

Finally, hoorah!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should not have clicked that link Miss Tickle!!!!! I already have quite an addiction to tea in fact I have a cup right beside me now!!!! And now I'm going to go and buy that on friday (if there are any left!), as Friday is payday! Tea DOES revive you doesn't it! Teehee :)

XXYXX said...

Awww Miss Tickle - affirmed and pleased was the goal. But bashful too, that's like a 3 for 2 offer.

I do ♥adore♥ your gift for understatement: mostly pleased is perfect.


BTW, Your poster is safe from me, I rather fancied the "Keep Calm and Carry On" faux WW2 poster.

Jon said...

I clicked on the link also and would rather like one of those...although seeing as the house I live in isn't my house, I am refusing to decorate it too much.

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Oh! I have that site bookmarked already. I want the one that says "keep calm and carry on."

And no, you have not told the story--you must, you must!

Mr Farty said...

Hello. I have been popping in here on and off for, oh, well over a year now. Today I suddenly realised that "Miss Tickle" is a homophone for "mystical". I am really quick on the uptake like that.

I didn't know you could do ♥heart♥ signs like that. So I clicked on "view source" to see how it's done.

♥ seems to do the trick.

Toot toot!

PS I like your lolcat.

Miss Tickle said...

Rachel, it is best to keep tea at one's side at all times. You have exactly the right idea.

Lovely Bobo, the "Keep Calm and Carry On" one is also very good isn't it?

Jon, yes I keep having this discussion with the hub about doing work on the flat even though we don't own it. But I think because we have to live in it, I don't mind doing the work.

Meesha, I will tell the story. Very soon. And you obviously have wonderful taste if it was already bookmarked.

Hello Mr Farty! It is a homophone, but more by accident than design. I do not know if I am particularly mystical, more sort of usual, although in a nice way, obv.

&hearts to all!

Miss Tickle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms Melancholy said...

The Chasing Sheep household is very impressed with the tea poster. We are all most addicted. Thank you very much for the tip :)