Thursday 1 May 2008

Stupid fucking angry.

I feel angry.

Really properly fucking angry.

We waited for two days for an estate agent to get back to us about whether a landlord would allow the weird cat or not.

TWO DAYS.

And the answer was no. Which I found out at two minutes to six yesterday evening.

So I phoned the other estate agents straight away about the second flat we liked - the one we said we would take if the first one didn't allow cats. They were closed. I left a message saying we wanted to take it and could someone ring me in the morning to tell me how much we needed to put down as a holding deposit and I would come straight there.

I called them again at nine this morning and she said a woman had put a deposit down this morning. She said it was first come first serve.

I left a fucking message!

I am angry with them, angry with the first agent for not getting back to us sooner, and really bloody angry with myself for not being clever enough to just go to the estate agent first thing this morning and JUST FUCKING DO IT.

I have had enough of this stupid trying to find somewhere to live business.

But no choice about stopping.

I wish I could just stop and be sorted and settled and know what the fuck is going on in my life.

Stupid bloody everything.

GRRRRRRRRRR.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish my sweary vocab was up to the task of expressing my frustration alongside you.

But that's sooo unfair!
But that just shouldn't happen!

{{{{Miss Tickle}}}

If you're feeling nostalgic, you are welcome to come along and look at some 80's salad (don't ask!) on my blog.

H
xxxxxxx

Jude said...

Oh, so unfair! That's just rubbish.
x

Peach said...

Cucking funts! Witty Shankers!

Blimey Sarstards!

They do all indeed suck.

Miss Tickle said...

Thanks chaps. Feeling slightly calmer now. Back on the ol' rightmove treadmill (tomorrow. Tonight, I eat fishfinger sandwiches and grumble a bit more.) x

Miss Tickle said...

Lady Peach, I missed you by a sec! They do suck don't they? Properly suck. Damn 'em.

Angela-la-la said...

Bucking fastards, all of 'em. Oh, wait...

Fishfinger sandwiches. Yum!