Thursday 21 August 2008

Tentativity (which should be a word)

I am aware that I left you on somewhat of a cliffhanger. And then disappeared without so much as a tiny update.

Things are still very fragile, a bit wobbly and unsettled.

But the husband has not left.

And that is the most important thing.

It is hard, I am finding it hard (and so is he I think) to look at ourselves clearly and be honest. It is hard to keep a balance between strength and hurt. But we are trying.

He said he is not ready to stop trying yet.

Which is good.

I think.

(I am still secretly keeping my fingers crossed. A bit.)

5 comments:

XXYXX said...

Thanks for sharing your tentative tentativity. We hope the wobbliness settles for you, soonish.

♥ Miss Tickle ♥

Angela-la-la said...

Sweetie, may your world be de-wobbled with utmost immediacy. Thinking of you both xx

fiona said...

Fingers crossed here too for you mrs. xx

Caroline said...

I feel scared, for you.
Am crossing everything that I can.
x

Miss Tickle said...

Thank you for all your finger-crossing and thoughts and loveliness. We're doing okay, with some bumps, but so far... well, we're getting through it. Gosh it all sounds so trite. Anyway. Just wanted to say all is okay. And you are ace. x