Wednesday 5 November 2008

Feeling a teensy bit overwhelmed.

And very sad. My granny died you see. And she was lovely. A bit batty, but lovely.

She's been poorly for a while, she had had two heart attacks this year, and then had another yesterday. She slipped away this morning.

I am spending time floating around in my memories of her, and realising everything she gave me. This includes our shared sense of whimsy and an unwavering belief in the existence of fairies.

I feel lucky to have had a granny like her.

5 comments:

Barb McMahon and Alan Mailloux said...

You were lucky to have had a granny like her.

I am so sorry that she's gone.

Anonymous said...

What a poignant post, poor you, honey.

Big hugs.


{{{{{{{Miss Tickle}}}}}}}

Hulla
xx

Angela-la-la said...

So sorry for your loss, darling xx

XXYXX said...

What Hullaballoo said, only with much taller, broader, Man Hugs.

[[[[[{{{{Miss Tickle}}}}]]]]

Bobo

pierre l said...

And hugs from me as well. Very sorry.