Thursday 17 May 2007

I have bought a microphone!

And you might well be treated (if that is an appropriate term) to Outings Of Miss Tickle's Voice. If I can work out how to do it. (And do not worry. I shall not sing.)

So. What else.

George Bush is annoying. I can say this having spent most of this afternoon looking at his face.

Not by choice you understand. That would be appalling.

I am temping in a place that has BBC News 24 on in recepetion, and seeing as him and Tony have been doing some kind of mutual under-the-table-cock-rubbing, it's been on all afternoon.

What I really, really can't bear is how utterly obvious it is that someone is feeding into his ear everything that comes out of his mouth. He doesn't even bother (or doesn't have the ability) to hide it. So his sentences come out in fragments and he does that toe-crunchingly hideous face where his nostrils flare and he looks cross-eyed and slightly constipated.

I shall have to stop talking about it or I will vomit on the keyboard.

In other news, the publicity machine for my new show will be chugging along soon. The delightful, mercurial and extremely artistic Mr Andre Jordan has been kind enough to let us use one of his Glorious Pictures. It is ace. So keep your eyes peeled dearest readers, do.

PS. No news on house fronts. But if I'm not larking daily on a beach within two and a half months I'll eat my beret.

5 comments:

andre said...

ha.

I am blushing.

a bit.

in a dead manly way.

Miss Tickle said...

Mr A of course. You are dead manly. And butch.

Angela-la-la said...

New show? Woohoo!

Unknown said...

the only thing that would soothe the pain of the past few years would be to watch a live football match between shias and sunnis using both tony's and georgie boy's heads as the football.

oh how I would cheer...

Miss Tickle said...

FB: Yes! Oh, I'll be telling you about it soon, don't you worry...

Edvard: Hello! I would cheer with you. Loudly.