Sunday 8 July 2007

I am the champion, la la la-la laaaa.



I've only gone and won a thing.







This is very unusual. I never win anything. (Apart from a maths cup when I was about 8. And if you knew my current mathematic ability this would make you fall off your very chair.)

I cannot tell you how excited I am!

I wanted this book SOOOOOOOO much, but being entirely impoverished, was unable to afford it.

And now I get it anyway!

Life is ace sometimes.

PS. I will tell you all about it. And make you get it too. Although I do not know if there are anymore competitions. Ones you could win. Like I did.
PPS. It is signed by the Author.
PPPS. That is so cool.

3 comments:

pierre l said...

Well done to you. I hope you will enjoy the book. And the sentence now becomes "I hardly ever win anything". Good luck with the new job!

pierre l said...

Hello again. I'm sorry I have been away from this blog since I bought some words in February. I shall try and improve my behaviour.

Miss Tickle said...

Hello Pierre! How nice to see you again. I am excited about getting the parcel in the post. And I shall alter my sentence accordingly.