Tuesday 4 March 2008

And also, just as we had decided we could afford to go on holiday.

Now listen.

If I were not such a well brought-up young lady, this post would be full of the most terrible language you can imagine. Full I tell you!

Just as it felt like things were finally getting back to normal.

Just as we felt like, yes, we moved by the seaside and now we can enjoy it and not be worrying about hurty things.

And just as we made the garden look really pretty. (Like, really, actually.)

We get a letter from the landlord giving us two month's notice because he is going to sell the flat.

In many ways, fucking cunty-arse cock-monkeys.

You know?

So does anyone happen to have a flat in Brighton with a garden they want to let to us for not very much money at all?

We are nice and not weird in many ways.

If that helps.

13 comments:

Angela-la-la said...

I wasn't brought up very well so I'll say it for you.

cuntyfacefuckingbollockylandlordseatshitforlunch!!

Ah, that's better.

Miss Tickle said...

Thanks Angie, I feel a lot better now.

Anonymous said...

That's such a bum deal, Miss Tickle, sorry to hear that.

Renting places can be so annoying, when you are at the whim of a landlord's wishes.

I bet you will find somewhere cuter, brighter, funner (not my word, my son's lol) and with a fabby garden.

H
xx

Miss Tickle said...

hullabahello! thank you. You are lovely. x

Jon said...

What an absolute tosser.

On a jokey note, how dare he lead his own life?

But on a serious note, what an absolute tosser.

Michelle said...

How dare he!

Doesn't he know that moving sucks a big one? :P

Caroline said...

What Angela-la-la said x 2.

:(

Fuckety fuck!
x

Miss Tickle said...

John your notes both serious and jokey ring clear and true.

Meesha, he clearly doesn't! He obviously hasn't done in the the last seven months LIKE WE HAVE. Grr...

Caroline, wise as ever, and ever so good at swearing, as ever... x

Istvanski said...

Buy a family size tent from someone via eBay.
Set it up on Brighton beach (preferably close to Asda's for the weekly shopping).

Sorted! What's all the bloody fuss about?

Anonymous said...

Hello - I tagged you in the book meme that's been doing the rounds. Enjoy!

Miss Tickle said...

istvanski, hello and how nice to see you. And I am greatly relieved that somebody has put in the effort to solve our problem. You are a gentleman and a scholar and my nights shall no longer be sleepless.

Cliff, hoorah! I am, like, totally on it.

Anonymous said...

"We are nice and not weird in many ways"

This made me laugh lots and lots!

Unfortunately, I do not have a flat in Brighton, though

Miss Tickle said...

Anx, I forgive you for not having a flat in Brighton because you said I made you laugh.

I am nothing but a cheap laugh whore.