Tuesday 13 May 2008

There is no coherency to this post.

We've only gone and got a bloody flat.

We are waiting for the references to go through so it's not, like, totally definite, but it is, like, some definite which I think is better than no definite at all.

So woo! And stuff.

It is just down the road from where we are now, and it has a little front garden and a little back patio and it allows the Weird Cat, which is obviously serenely important.

On the down side it doesn't have a freezer (we shall buy one!) or a bath.

(It does have a shower.)

So we just thought that whenever we go somewhere that has a bath, we'll just have one. And that way it will be like a special treat for every now and then.

Beware if we come to dinner.

ALSO, this morning there was a man on the radio talking about the earthquake, and he talked about its "epic-centre".

I think this is glorious (not the earthquake, that would be dreadful) and we should all immediately start a campaign to replace the original, vastly inferior word.

Who's with me?

5 comments:

Jon said...

I'll sign a petition to that effect. In fact, let's stick a few random 'c's' in there to shock it up a little bit.

Cepic-centrec.

Yes. It has a ring to it.

XXYXX said...

Epic-centre, my God, it's positively heroic! I'd love to have one of those.

Jolly good about the flat too. Shame about the bath. Maybe you could get an inflatable paddling pool and have a "summertime" bath in your front garden?

Caroline said...

You can come to my house and have a bath, if you want. Bring Weird Cat too :)

pierre l said...

I hope your move goes well. I t good that they are prepared to accept your cat as well. Unfortunately, I am too far away to offer you the use of a bath.

The reference to "epic" reminded me of a recent item on the radio. "J.P.Morgan" is a large American financial institution that happened to be in the news that day; the financial journalist kept referring to it as "J and P Morgan", which filled me with confidence in the accuracy of his report.

Miss Tickle said...

Hello chaps! And thank you for both your support with epic-centre (bobo it is gloriously archaic isn't it!) and also your kind offers of baths. I may start a nationwide bath tour.